At MALLORCA HERITAGE we are especially aware of the confidentiality of the personal data provided to us through the website, and through this policy we inform the user, in terms of data protection, as well as their rights.
For this reason, and by virtue of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (RGPD), Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, and in accordance with the principle of transparency, we make available to you relevant information on the processing of personal data, in order to inform you at all times, how we treat the data, for what purpose and the corresponding rights.
Responsible for the processing:
MALLORCA HERITAGE (from now on THE RESPONSIBLE), CIF: B57994758, domiciled in CALLE SAN MIGUEL, 36 6ºA 07002 PALMA DE MALLORCA, BALEARIC and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact of the data protection delegate (DPO): There is no delegate available, however, you can contact us by any of the means indicated above.
Obtaining the data:
THE PERSON IN CHARGE has obtained the personal data that will be processed, through different channels:
– Voluntarily provided by the owner of the data, either through web form, e-mail, telephone or contract, for the request of any type of information or formalization and / or acquisition of services or products.
– From sources accessible to the public and/or public registers, and provided that there is a legitimate interest on the part of THE PERSON IN CHARGE to do so.
Description of the purpose of the processing:
The RESPONSIBLE will process your data in order to respond to the requests made through this website. Furthermore, if you give your consent to send commercial communications, promotions and information of your interest, you may be sent information of a commercial and/or advertising nature through the usual communication channels. However, this consent may be revoked at any time through the means provided for that purpose.
We will treat your data for commercial, administrative, accounting and tax management, in accordance with current regulations and depending on the information provided and authorization granted.
Retention of data
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained, and no deletion is requested by the data subject. They will be kept in accordance with the legal deadlines established and according to the purpose for which they were collected.
In the event that the interested party is voluntarily subscribed to some type of commercial communication, newsletter, advertising, etc., the data will remain until the latter processes its removal from this type of communication.
The basis on which the treatment of personal data by THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON is based is covered in:
– The mere request by the interested party for any type of information.
– By the possible subscription to receive commercial communications by means of express consent.
– Formalization of a commercial relationship, as a result of the acquisition of products and/or services.
– Legitimation by execution of a contract
While the data subject’s data is being processed, the LIABILITY will not transfer the data to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
In the event that, in order to carry out administrative, fiscal, accounting and/or commercial processing, the services of third parties are used, the mandatory data processor contract will be duly formalised, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data subject’s data with regard to third parties.
The interested party, in relation to their personal data, may exercise the following rights freely and without charge:
– Right of access to their personal data.
– The right to rectify personal data when they are incomplete or inaccurate.
– The right to have your personal data deleted, when they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– The right to limit the processing of all or part of the data.
– The right to oppose the processing.
– The right to the portability of the data.
– The right to withdraw the consent previously given.
In case you feel your rights have been violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority.
If you require further information and/or assistance, apart from that which we can and wish to provide you with, regarding Data Protection, you should know that the supervisory authority in Spain that oversees compliance with data protection regulations, which guarantees and protects the fundamental right to personal data protection, is
Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD)
C/ Jorge Juan Nº6
28001 – Madrid
901 100 099 – 912 663 517
You can also contact us through this form.
The AEPD informs and helps citizens to exercise their rights, as well as companies to comply with the obligations established by law.
As the owner of its own data, the AEPD protects the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, portability and opposition, when they have not been properly attended to. And it guarantees the right to data protection, in the face of actions that may be contrary to the law.